My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

New Firmware update (Software version 1.00.73)

(36 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

superbarEo - 3 hours ago  » 
    I noticed on this update that if you now press the guide button and when guide is up, hold the right > key down it will then display the next 7 days dates and you can select a day to jump to instead of going up 1hr at a time.

Welcome to our Forum

As previous member has stated, this function available since launch of product, and also an FAQ

| Sat 20 Feb 2016 8:38:01 #31 |
  2. RogerB

RogerB

special member

Not sure if this is a "since update" issue, but my programme search box does not now show any characters as you enter them. The search itself seems to progress correctly though. Same thing using the Humax app from my iPad. Any ideas anyone? R-

| Mon 22 Feb 2016 14:46:38 #32 |
  3. RogerB

RogerB

special member

RogerB - 4 hours ago  » 
    Not sure if this is a "since update" issue, but my programme search box does not now show any characters as you enter them. The search itself seems to progress correctly though. Same thing using the Humax app from my iPad. Any ideas anyone? R-

Further to this - I noticed this evening that the characters are there - just in a very, very dull grey, which is visible when ambient lighting is low but not daylight. So the question now is, how do I brighten them up a bit so I can read them as before? R-

| Mon 22 Feb 2016 18:55:47 #33 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Search working ok for me...

2 options?

1. Power cycle, switch power off for 2 minutes then reapply.

2. Factory reset, make a note of your timers as you will have to re enter them.

| Mon 22 Feb 2016 22:47:27 #34 |
  5. RogerB

RogerB

special member

Many thanks Barry - the power cycle seems to have done it. Much appreciated. R-

| Tue 23 Feb 2016 10:21:58 #35 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

RogerB - 3 minutes ago  » 
    Many thanks Barry - the power cycle seems to have done it. Much appreciated. R-

Good news, thank you for the update.

| Tue 23 Feb 2016 10:25:35 #36 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.