My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

New User First Impressions

(46 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi welcome to the forum.

Signal strength is found in Settings - System Information - Signal Info. There is a peculiarity though, Signal Strength/Quality is only shown for active tuners, to display tuner 2 you have to force it to record.

Sorry can't really help with query 2, my broadband download speed is 20Mbps so buffering isn't an issue.

| Tue 23 Oct 2012 23:08:01 #41 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

RonBowater

Thanks Graham

Another question .. we have a load of recordings and schedules on the Foxsat and would like to move them lock stock and barrel to the 1000S so that the latter becomes our main box and the Foxsat is relegated to our family room. I *think* that files can be moved manually via USB but are there any shortcuts to my migration problem ?

R.

| Wed 24 Oct 2012 7:04:33 #42 |
  3. gomezz

gomezz

special member

You may want to consider a DLNA solution to watching those recordings on a remote TV.

| Wed 24 Oct 2012 7:53:23 #43 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

With the custom firmware installed on the Foxsat. inclusive of twonky. you would be able to play the the SD recordings over the LAN on the HDR-1000S. HD recordings cannot be played other than on the Foxsat that recorded them, they are encrypted.

| Wed 24 Oct 2012 7:53:44 #44 |
  5. osnabruckred

osnabruckred

Had my HDR1000s for three weeks now and must say I should have purchased a Humax device previously. It does everything that it says on the tin and I find nothing negative to report. Exceptionally happy customer, who has no qualms or reservations in recommending this product to one and all.

Phil

| Mon 2 Sep 2013 8:50:03 #45 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

osnabruckred - 14 hours ago  » 
    Had my HDR1000s for three weeks now and must say I should have purchased a Humax device previously. It does everything that it says on the tin and I find nothing negative to report. Exceptionally happy customer, who has no qualms or reservations in recommending this product to one and all.
    Phil

Months after purchasing my HDR 1000s I still marvel at how much better it is than my previous Sky+ HD box in just about every way.

| Mon 2 Sep 2013 22:58:26 #46 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.