My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

newbie needs help

(16 posts)
  1. Biggles

Biggles

special member

confused - 8 hours ago  » 
    Luke, thankyou for your help, I will give that a try, I pressed the source button on the pvr, that did not work.
    Barry, I have got the scart connected from t.v to scart tv on the pvr.
    Apologies for phosphorescent temper,a product of Irish descent! and recent family tragedy this week , nearly lost two members of my family on Thursday owing to medication mixup and death of an in law, killed - horrific injuries. Not in best of moods.
    Your help is appreciated.

No it won't, as Luke says it's the TV remote you need to look at. Alternatively try switching the TV on first and when it is displaying something then switch the Humax on, the TV might auto-switch to the Humax SCART input.

| Sun 15 Dec 2013 0:06:41 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

confused

thanks biggles.

i got a email from sales; it mentions the source button on the remote.

when you on this forum reply to my post you are dealing with some one who knows nothing, hence the reason I am asking for everything to be spelt out. when i got this pvr up and running , it worked perfectly for //2 days. why i should have problems now??

| Mon 16 Dec 2013 15:01:52 #12 |
  3. Biggles

Biggles

special member

confused - 20 hours ago  » 
    thanks biggles.
    i got a email from sales; it mentions the source button on the remote.
    when you on this forum reply to my post you are dealing with some one who knows nothing, hence the reason I am asking for everything to be spelt out. when i got this pvr up and running , it worked perfectly for //2 days. why i should have problems now??

Have you tried the advice given by Luke in post #9 or myself in post #11?

| Tue 17 Dec 2013 11:09:50 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

confused

biggles, yes. I followed the advice given in posts 9 and 11, also got advice from sales at humax to retune through installation-default, which I did, it worked well for 20 mnutes, I thought the problem was solved, then , it did not work!!. So back to the beginning??

| Tue 17 Dec 2013 13:37:43 #14 |
  5. Biggles

Biggles

special member

When you get the blue screen you mention in post #1 with the message 'no signal' try switching the Humax OFF, does anything change?

| Tue 17 Dec 2013 14:28:41 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

confused

2pm 17/12/13, rang sales at Humax, a doorstep swap is being arranged for thursday 19/12/13.

Hope this will work, thank you for all your help gentlemen.

| Tue 17 Dec 2013 14:59:20 #16 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.