My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

On Demand currently not available

(35 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

woodbutcher

Chalkdust - 1 day ago  » 
    I emailed Humax yesterday and they replied today. They are aware of the issue, which is affecting various models, and are working on a solution.

Thanks for posting this update, I have been going in circles trying to fix it in vain. If they fix it, will the update be automatic or should I keep checking for it?

| Fri 11 Oct 2024 21:39:08 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Chalkdust

They said it should go back to normal on its own.

| Sat 12 Oct 2024 6:24:48 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lancie59

Both of my HDR 1100s boxes which are a few years old have suddenly started displaying the same problem, when I select a watch from start program the boxes tell me that I need to be connected to the internet, which they already are by ethernet cable to the router, so I go along with it and hit the connect now and the message is then"you are now connected" so I then select an iPlayer and it says no connection. There is no problem with the router or internet.I also have a 4k TV Freesat box which did show a similar problem at the same time as the others but after going through the reconnect it works ok now. It's as though there has been some sort of update which has screwed that part of the controls up. Has anybody else experienced this problem?

| Sun 13 Oct 2024 13:18:32 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Paulmax

Same problem here. But interestingly bbc red button successfully get into iplayer!!

| Sun 13 Oct 2024 15:16:21 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Keith140251

Yes same problem here. Spent quite a while mucking about trying to connect, until I resorted here. Thank goodness for forums. Someone said to me once 'don't believe everything you read on the internet' - I beg to differ!

Yes red button works here too!

| Mon 14 Oct 2024 11:24:17 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

satcom

Hi

Same issues here , contacted Humax last week and got the following reply....

Thank you for reaching out regarding the internet connectivity issue with your Freesat device.

We have noticed that some Freesat users are currently experiencing difficulties with internet connectivity. We are trying to replicate the issue on several devices from our end and also actively investigating the matter with Freesat to identify the cause.

At this time, there is no need for any further action on your part. Once we have more information or updates, we will contact you via email.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Regards

Satcom

| Mon 14 Oct 2024 13:16:24 #16 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Alford

I got through to the Humax helpline and the chap told me that it’s an issue with their servers — nothing wrong with my box. They’re working on it apparently but no timescale mentioned…

| Mon 14 Oct 2024 14:15:46 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

candy h

In the last week the ON DEMAND facility has stopped working on my HD 1100 S. I can get Netflix with no problem but none of the terrestrial Freesat channels work i.e. BBC, ITV,Ch4, Ch5 etc. I get a message telling me "Great You Are Connected by WiFi" but then I am told to select my network enter my network password. I do this and again I get the message that the connection is successful and to click on the button ' connect automatically', this takes me back to square one! I have carried out a factory reset and this achieved nothing. Is this a know Humax problem and is there a fix that they (or I) can attempt?

| Mon 14 Oct 2024 14:24:47 #18 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

candy h - 1 hour ago  » 
    Is this a know Humax problem and is there a fix that they (or I) can attempt?

You would know the answer to that if you had bothered to read the other now many threads that are in plain view and all dealing with basically the same issue.

| Mon 14 Oct 2024 16:26:10 #19 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

StuartZ

A slightly harsh response from trog.

The fact that there are "other now many threads" on this very subject seems to indicate that this is not the easiest of sites to use when it comes to finding related problems, particularly for a first time user.

| Mon 14 Oct 2024 16:39:10 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.