My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

On demand not recognising internet connection

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lancie59

Both of my HDR 1100s boxes which are a few years old have suddenly started displaying the same problem, when I select a watch from start program the boxes tell me that I need to be connected to the internet, which they already are by ethernet cable to the router, so I go along with it and hit the connect now and the message is then"you are now connected" so I then select an iPlayer and it says no connection. There is no problem with the router or internet.I also have a 4k TV Freesat box which did show a similar problem at the same time as the others but after going through the reconnect it works ok now. It's as though there has been some sort of update which has screwed that part of the controls up. Has anybody else experienced this problem?

| Sun 13 Oct 2024 13:18:32 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Adminstrator 'Barry' has merged this topic 'On demand not recognising internet connection' with topic 'On Demand currently not available'.