My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Pairing request

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

djh1974

Hi,

Is there anyway of turning off the pairing feature of the Aura unit? (After the human bluetooth remote is paired)

It seems that the person next door keeps turning on a Jabra device, which keeps asking to pair with my Aura unit several times a day in quick succession.

Thanks for your advice.

| Tue 17 Aug 2021 22:34:01 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

bogbody

Ah! That happens when I try to reconfigure my Cardo motorbike intercom. It turns on the Aura (and TV with a banner across the top!!) and tries to pair with it - much to the annoyance of SWMBO.
    For various boring reasons the Cardo needs to be paired to different bits of hatdware from time to time - its during the re-pair process that it wakes the Aura up. During normal turn-on and use it has no effect.
    The Aura needs to be configured so that one has to initiate the pair process - not just start it whenever it sniffs a headset in pairing mode.

| Wed 18 Aug 2021 9:54:38 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Unless you are using the voice search (which requires Bluetooth as far as I am aware), could you not just turn Bluetooth off? You may need to install an app to access hidden settings.

| Wed 18 Aug 2021 10:34:03 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

Dosnt't the whole remote work off bluetooth rather than IR? Not just the voice search? I could be horrendously wrong of course!!

| Wed 18 Aug 2021 15:12:34 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.