My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

PLAY / PAUSE / FWD etc do not work after SEARCH ..

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnH77

special member

... if there is a "programme yet to be recorded" in the folder. This is with the update 1.01.25 (June).

When I SEARCH for a recording I do the following:

1 Open the list of recordings

2 Press Search and type the characters to find a recording (11 were needed in one case!) - in this case type " c h i c a " to find Chicago Fire.

3 When the Blue box with the programme name appears, arrow DOWN to it. Do NOT press >, but instead press OK.

You are now taken to the folder containing all episodes and you can select which you want to play.

BUT

This only works if there is a "yet to be recorded TV program" in the folder! And when you play a recodring from the folder, the PAUSE / FWD / STOP etc buttons do not work.

So, if there is a "yet to be recorded TV programme" in the folder, then you get taken inside the folder when you press OK. The PLAY / PAUSE etc buttons do not work when you play an episode.

BUT

If there is not a "yet to be recorded TV programme" in the folder, then you do not get taken inside the folder when you press OK, and a random? episode plays. The PLAY / PAUSE etc buttons do work when you play the recording.

Incidentally, I have discovered how to get back to the folder containing all the episodes when you do not know what episode you are playing.

While the recording is playing, get the program information by HOME > DOWN ARROW > LEFT ARROW > scroll left until you find the recording now playing > press OK. This takes you inside the folder and you can now choose which episode to play.

Can someone confirm please.

See https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/new-e-pg/page/3#post-49826 for the original thread.

| Wed 13 Jul 2016 14:52:54 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnH77

special member

This has now been confirmed by two others so I have emailed Humax with the findings.

| Wed 13 Jul 2016 16:03:38 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.