My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Problem using 9300T with new TV

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Help4Humax

We have used our 9300T for several years with a very old TV but recently upgraded to a Samsung UE40KU6400 new TV. Our old TV used the PVR as a freeview tuner but our new TV has its own tuner. We had connected to the old TV by scart lead but our new TV only had HDMI so we bought a new HDMI lead. When we turned on the old TV and the PVR, the PVR automatically loaded but with the new TV it doesn't appear and we can't find any way to bring it up. Has anyone had the same problem or have any suggestions?

| Mon 26 Dec 2016 18:59:33 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

There may be an option in the Samsung to get the TV to automatically switch, especially if you have the lead from the 9300T connected to the HDMI-1 TV socket.

In the mean time have you tried the source button the the Samsung remote - top right hand corner? It should cycle trough the various TV ports.

| Mon 26 Dec 2016 20:04:46 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Help4Humax

Thank you so much Luke - that was really helpful. We are now set up and in time to record Match of the Day too! It's easy when you know how.

| Mon 26 Dec 2016 21:03:12 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

psl-wth

Hi, can I ask what your picture is like? We've bought a Samsung very like yours. Unfortunately, whilst ours works well using the TV on its own, when used through our 9300T it is unwatchable. Heavy vertical stripes over the whole screen. Do you have good reception? I'm thinking we might have a problem with interference.

| Tue 17 Oct 2017 23:57:34 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Help4Humax

Hi
    I think your problem is different from ours. We didn't have the vertical stripes and our problem was resolved by the discussion above. I hope you find a solution. It might be worth starting a new post on here so more people see it as this is now quite an old one.

| Wed 18 Oct 2017 20:20:40 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.