My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Problem with info on Foxsat HDR

(40 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

rae11

I also have the same problem today, the time is correct but pressing the i button shows programme info from earlier this afternoon and all recordings are failing. I hope it sorts itself out soon.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 0:20:22 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

snoopy

scrolling through the channels looks like whatever went wrong was between 4pm & 4:15pm or thereabouts. Auto recording looks to be failed as part of this as well. Well done Freesat.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 0:56:44 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Trik

My system too. Info several hours behind, recordings failing. Tried unplugging from mains for 10 minutes but it didn't make any difference.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 1:22:43 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

msteggalls

Thought I was going mad last night, having to manually start each recording.

Tried switching off at the mains for a couple mins, and factory reset, no joy. Found this forum, which then just had a couple of posts in this thread, which suggested switch off to 10 mins. To be safe left it switched all night, but this morning still the same.

Thinking that may be it and purchase of new unit may be the only option, but checked back here to find now lots of people reporting it and looks like a general issue.

Hope we get a fix soon

Martyn

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 9:29:46 #24 |
  5. bendigedig

bendigedig

[i]I have just joined this forum because I have exactly the same problem & it appeared to start yesterday [Feb 10th] at around 16.30.
    I have rebooted, turned everything off completely for 15 minutes, all to no avail. Of all the programmes that I have set to record, the only one that started at the correct time, was on a channel that I hadn't watched for a few days.
    Is this happening on all Humax boxes or just the older ones?

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 9:35:01 #25 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

snoopy

Graham Thompson has Humax 1000S that has the same issue, so its not just the older boxes.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 9:58:06 #26 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Andy69

Noticed this problem yest afternoon managed to intervene & manually record some stuff last night & hoped problem would resolve overnight but hasn’t . Anyone had any response from Freesat or Humax?

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 10:17:20 #27 |
  8. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Andy69 - 5 minutes ago  » 
    Noticed this problem yest afternoon managed to intervene & manually record some stuff last night & hoped problem would resolve overnight but hasn’t . Anyone had any response from Freesat or Humax?

Welcome to all who are joining because of this issue.

If anyone uses social media eg twitter (I don't do social media) you could try sending freesat a message, but as it is the weekend might not get any response.

I'll highlight to Humax Towers contacts tomorrow, but almost certainly beyond their control.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 10:25:18 #28 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

FT102

Hi All, I am still having this issue as well, so can only assume that it is something to do with the Freesat signal.

So glad that I found this forum as I thought my box needed replacing, although having looked at the new version online I might just have to do it anyway, it looks great!

Thanks to all for posting

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 10:26:22 #29 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

fedman1

special member

Just checked our Freeview / Freesat Humax boxes Fox HDR T2 and Foxsat HDR, all EPG's look normal.

Only one Programme missed last night (Scottish Lochs) BBC 2 20:30 Freesat. Freeview version recorded fine.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 10:32:33 #30 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.