My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Programmes not recording on a 1000S

(15 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

aerv74

well I replaced the Hard drive power cable, and it was working just fine, until I tried to set a recording using the Freesat App? failed to record and deleted all of my recordings?? so I up plugged the box for around 5 minutes, re-plugged it in rebooted everything was fine, at this point I hadn't realised that the android app could have been the cause, so I setup another recording with the app, and yes you guessed it, all my recordings have gone and it fail to record. but now I have unplugged it and done the same as before but nothing?? so I have deleted the android app, and I will restore the fireware on my Humax HDR 1000s I will let you know what happens, thanks for your help Graham.

| Sun 6 Oct 2019 10:59:30 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

aerv74 - 2 mins ago  » 
    well I replaced the Hard drive power cable, and it was working just fine, until I tried to set a recording using the Freesat App? failed to record and deleted all of my recordings?? so I up plugged the box for around 5 minutes, re-plugged it in rebooted everything was fine, at this point I hadn't realised that the android app could have been the cause, so I setup another recording with the app, and yes you guessed it, all my recordings have gone and it fail to record. but now I have unplugged it and done the same as before but nothing?? so I have deleted the android app, and I will restore the fireware on my Humax HDR 1000s I will let you know what happens, thanks for your help Graham.

It's not enough to just delete the app, you have to unpair it.

| Sun 6 Oct 2019 11:02:22 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

aerv74

thanks Graham I will make sure I do it.

| Sun 6 Oct 2019 11:11:07 #13 |
  4. Trev

Trev

special member

Unpair the app and forget it until you have got the box working on its own. Do not introduce other things that might cloud the basic problem.

| Sun 6 Oct 2019 14:47:21 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

aerv74

Well I unpaired the freesat I'd didn't do anything, not seeing the hard drive, so unplugged freesat box took the top off and unplugged the hard drive sata cable. Rebooted freesat box, the plugged sata cable in, freesat box saw the hard drive, that was a week ago, all is working well, if it does stop working a reboot seems to be the answer. Thanks for the help everyone

| Mon 14 Oct 2019 14:07:37 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.