My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR-9150T Recording Schedule Issue

(68 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

hgchgc

I have joined this forum because I have the same issue and also after almost 5 ears. What a coincidence.

My problem exactly is that my machine looses all my schedule if I put it on standby. I contacted Humax and got emailed the instructions to get it back to the factory setting. I have done this 3 times over about 5 weeks. It is behaving now but I must replace but what with?

I would like to hear what others are doing.

| Thu 19 Nov 2015 14:25:55 #61 |
  2. Biggles

Biggles

special member

hgchgc - 6 hours ago  » 
    I have joined this forum because I have the same issue and also after almost 5 ears. What a coincidence.
    My problem exactly is that my machine looses all my schedule if I put it on standby. I contacted Humax and got emailed the instructions to get it back to the factory setting. I have done this 3 times over about 5 weeks. It is behaving now but I must replace but what with?
    I would like to hear what others are doing.

Like me probably not buying a Humax.

| Thu 19 Nov 2015 20:34:37 #62 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sophie

UPDATE to the box reset problem.
    Well, I hope I'm not putting a jinx on this, but, after living with the Humax switched ON permanently, I've replaced my TV.
    Now have a Smart TV, but instead of a scart connection to the Humax, I changed it to an HDMI cable.

Now, I don't know if it is because I have changed the TV, or if it was a scart cable issue, but for 15 days now, switching the Humax off overnight, it has not reset itself (yet).

I'll update again later if there is any change.

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 12:40:01 #63 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

twofords

Hell Sophie,

Nice to read of your success so far (Schhhhhh). However, on my Humax box I only have a Scart connector NO HDMI connector which is a shame!
    Did you use some converter device or do you actually have HDMI on your box. What model do you have?

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 16:09:35 #64 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sophie

Humax box I have is a PVR9300T , it has an HDMI connection.

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 16:37:07 #65 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

twofords

Hi Sophie, that explains it then. Don't have one so unable to try it. Interesting to know though and hope it continues to work for you.

Regards
    Mike

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 17:32:32 #66 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

kermit

I have a 9300T and have been using the HDMI connection all along, but as I have described in earlier posts, the problem exists despite this.

I suspect the HDMI 'solution' is pure coincidence.

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 17:40:55 #67 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sophie

Well! After replacing my TV in January this year, I had had no more reset issues with the PVR9300T.
    Switched off every night, schedule, volume and screen res. remained correct .
    . . . . . UNTIL THIS MORNING (May 21st) !

For no apparent reason, the darn 'reset everything' has happened again.
    Now , If the reset issue is a hardware fault, I can't see why it has worked faultlessly for 4 months.
    C'mon HUMAX, do some work on this.

| Sat 21 May 2016 16:02:33 #68 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.