My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR150T Scrambled & Playback Error

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

the doomed

My PVR is showing "scrambled" when viewing sometimes and randomly not able to playback some recordings.

Might have been happening for a couple of weeks but only really started paying attention to it this this week.

Both problems happening on various channels; ITV, C4, E4, BBC etc. Some programs do record successfully whilst others don't, on the same channel.

Typically when I go to play the recording a message appears on top left corner just saying 'Error'.

Some recordings only record part way, with the recorded part fully viewable.

Any ideas?

As it may be a signal problem, area is edinburgh. PS havent moved TV or box for months.

| Mon 13 Aug 2012 22:27:36 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

First things to try would be a default setting, stop the auto tuning when it gets to that stage in the reset, and then manually tune in the correct channels.

See This Link for ionstructions on manual tuning.

| Tue 14 Aug 2012 8:24:36 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

tomlaird

Hi,
    Is this repeatable? If you rewind 5 seconds then "play", do you get the "scrambled" message again, or does it play through the bad area?

I'm from Broxburn & on the Craigkelly transmitter and have seen a huge increase in the "channel scrambled but not available" message in the last few weeks.

We are also now getting corrupted recording at the rate of about 1 every minute over all stations.

br

Tom

| Sun 13 Jan 2013 12:43:20 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.