My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Question about the Remote

(4 posts)
  1. Shaunhoare

Shaunhoare

Hello all.

So, I noticed on the top row of the remote in between the Google Assistant and standby buttons are two smaller buttons, one is standby and other is AV. I looked at the manual and still don’t know what these buttons do.

So, I have a weird setup. Wondering if I need more than one remote for my setup or if this remote can do all.

HDMI1 TV Port>Arc Soundbar>AURA(Port1), Xbox(Port2)
    HDMI2 TV Port>Nintendo Switch

So, as you can tell I’m not sure if either:
    1: it switches between my Soundbars HDMIs or
    2: It switches between my TVs HDMIs

Any help or advice please people? I won’t be getting my Aura for a week or two due to delivery issues.

| Thu 24 Dec 2020 23:42:28 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Shaunhoare - 3 mins ago  » 
    Hello all.
    So, I noticed on the top row of the remote in between the Google Assistant and standby buttons are two smaller buttons, one is standby and other is AV. I looked at the manual and still don’t know what these buttons do.
    So, I have a weird setup. Wondering if I need more than one remote for my setup or if this remote can do all.

I think you must be looking at a old remote.
    Any help or advice please people? I won’t be getting my Aura for a week or two due to delivery issues.

I think you must be looking at an an image of a older. Remote

Latest two buttons between the voice assist and the power button.

A power icon - remote controls the box and a AV icon that can control other AV kit like a TV or avr dependant on setting up a code from the list in the pdf manual.

| Thu 24 Dec 2020 23:54:56 #2 |
  3. Shaunhoare

Shaunhoare

grahamlthompson - 3 mins ago  » 

Shaunhoare - 3 mins ago  » 
    Hello all.
    I think you must be looking at a old remote.

I think you must be looking at an an image of a older. Remote
    Latest two buttons between the voice assist and the power button.
    A power icon - remote controls the box and a AV icon that can control other AV kit like a TV or avr dependant on setting up a code from the list in the pdf manual.

I was looking on the official site: https://ibb.co/1JXq3gM
    Just wondering if the AV button switches HDMI on the soundbar this is connected to(has 2 hdmis connected) or the TV HDMIs?

| Fri 25 Dec 2020 0:00:51 #3 |
  4. brian

brian

special member

Shaunhoare - 9 hours ago  » 
    Hello all.

I can confirm that when set up, the two small buttons under the TV symbol are to control your TV. The Standby button puts your TV into, and out of standby. The AV button allows you to select the appropriate AV input on your TV.

I have just set mine up this morning, and with my TV, the AV button brings up my TV's input list with the current input highlighted. Further presses cycle through the available inputs, and when the required input is highlighted, I wait a few seconds, and the TV changes to the highlighted input.

| Fri 25 Dec 2020 9:26:02 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.