My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Recording entire series not working Glastonbury

(15 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

bobbundy - 11 minutes ago  » 
    hi
    Thanks deej78 for asking about this. My apologies for missing you out. I put it down to old age.
    I'd simply not thought that a BBC3/BBC2 clash would occur. No offence to 'Chase and Status' but after 43 years of waiting, it was the Stones I wanted. Apart from the Beeb choosing to duplicate the CRID, what is also bizarre is them thinking no one would be interested in the opening number, 'Jumping Jack Flash'
    Anyway, enough on the performances and down to business.
    Graham: My PVR is a 9300T. I'll try the colour code sequence and see what happens; thanks a lot.
    Bob ...steep learning curve ... yesterday I had never heard of a CRID ... and now I'm learning there are secret backdoors into the machine.

Not sure if it's possible on the 9150 9200 or 9300 models. Hopefully a reader with a 9300 will say if it is.

| Mon 1 Jul 2013 13:10:26 #11 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Crid data not available on the SD recorders, you can reset password via secret menu - different coloured button combination, details in FAQ

| Mon 1 Jul 2013 13:20:40 #12 |
  3. bobbundy

bobbundy

hi Barry and Graham,

Thanks for the replies. That may be the end of the road then for finding this out ... unless CRIDs are published on-line somewhere. What I was hoping is this: if a similar situation occurs again and I could look up the CRID, I could make an intelligent guess about whether I might end up with the wrong recording. I've tried googling but no luck just the Wiki entry explaining what a CRID is and several posts on forums.

Cheers,

Bob

| Mon 1 Jul 2013 14:19:53 #13 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

bobbundy - 17 minutes ago  » 
    hi Barry and Graham,
    Thanks for the replies. That may be the end of the road then for finding this out ... unless CRIDs are published on-line somewhere. What I was hoping is this: if a similar situation occurs again and I could look up the CRID, I could make an intelligent guess about whether I might end up with the wrong recording. I've tried googling but no luck just the Wiki entry explaining what a CRID is and several posts on forums.
    Cheers,
    Bob

Just ask for a specific programme, one of us with a box that displays the info will help. Or of course flog the 9300 and get a HDR FOX T2

| Mon 1 Jul 2013 14:39:29 #14 |
  5. bobbundy

bobbundy

hi Graham,

Thanks for the offer. I'm hoping to work the 9300 for a little while yet.

Bob

| Mon 1 Jul 2013 16:04:58 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.