My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Recording Schedule Gone

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

piptwin

Hi All

Second post regarding my Humax 1100s - hope someone can help?

Set the Humax to record Coronation Street in HD and series record. Also did his with a couple of other programmes also on itvHD. Coronation Street recorded, but is no longer in the "planner" or "schedule" or whatever they are calling it now and also the other programmes I set up, did not record and are also not showing up in the planner. Can anyone shed any light on this. I have not deleted them, but something has.

Thanks

Pip

| Tue 4 Aug 2015 23:20:26 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Did you by any chance have a dabble with non freesat mode (manual tune), or do a factory reset after creating the reservations.

| Wed 5 Aug 2015 10:12:54 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

piptwin

Hi

No. I have not been into the non-freesat mode. I have neither done a factory reset.

I have set the same programmes up again, and I will see what happens when Coronation Street records tonight. I can't understand why they have disappeared, but I know that I have not done anything.

Thanks

Pip

| Wed 5 Aug 2015 20:25:26 #3 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

You mention missing programmes but not if the schedule was completely empty.

| Thu 6 Aug 2015 6:07:53 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Alawon

Hi
    I am having a similar problem on a 1010s since the update to 2.02.46.
    ITV HD planned recordings of Coronation Street and Emmerdale (series or individual) are deleted from the planned recordings schedule on the next standby/on cycle, probably at the standby stage as if one of these recordings is in progress it is terminated at this point.
    Requests to record the SD versions are completely ignored, no series or individual message and no entry in the planned recordings.
    The significant point is that these recordings were scheduled from a search.
    If recordings are scheduled from the programme guide then there is no problem, at least with the HD versions. As these are now working I am not interested in the SD versions.

9 other entries scheduled via search are fine.

Hope this helps

Alan

| Thu 6 Aug 2015 19:41:25 #5 |
  6. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Alawon - 7 minutes ago  » 
    Hi
    I am having a similar problem on a 1010s since the update to 2.02.46.
    ITV HD planned recordings of Coronation Street and Emmerdale (series or individual) are deleted from the planned recordings schedule on the next standby/on cycle, probably at the standby stage as if one of these recordings is in progress it is terminated at this point.
    Requests to record the SD versions are completely ignored, no series or individual message and no entry in the planned recordings.
    The significant point is that these recordings were scheduled from a search.
    If recordings are scheduled from the programme guide then there is no problem, at least with the HD versions. As these are now working I am not interested in the SD versions.
    Hope this helps
    Alan

Posts elsewhere also mention disappeared ITV1 HD schedules and channel missing for a brief period, my guess is this is a result of a freesat or ITV error.

| Thu 6 Aug 2015 19:50:25 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Alawon

I have been experimenting with this problem for a couple of days now, involving several retunes and factory resets. My theory is that these entries are being deleted by a housekeeping routine designed to remove entries that haven't seen activity for a specific length of time. There is a bug in the way that "search" adds entries to the schedule that makes some of them look like this. Just a thought.

| Thu 6 Aug 2015 20:14:36 #7 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Alawon - 6 minutes ago  » 
    I have been experimenting with this problem for a couple of days now, involving several retunes and factory resets. My theory is that these entries are being deleted by a housekeeping routine designed to remove entries that haven't seen activity for a specific length of time. There is a bug in the way that "search" adds entries to the schedule that makes some of them look like this. Just a thought.

Perhaps more likely is the search somehow fails to add the series crid.

Has anyone who had the issue noticed the one recording wasn't in a series folder ? Did they look at the epg and confirm the reservation has the series icon.

Incidentally the period for auto delete is 13 weeks without finding a new episode.

I will have a play tomorrow to see if I can replicate (I normally set via the epg).

| Thu 6 Aug 2015 20:26:35 #8 |
  9. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Had a bit of a play this morning. All the ITV recordings I have set by search seem to have made it OK into the schedule and appear correctly in the epg.

I have however noticed a peculiarity.

Type in Gino and select Gino's Italian Escape.

After pressing OK you get 5 hits.

3 for today.

two with the plain ITV icon and one for ITV+1, for next Friday (14th August) you only get two.

One for ITV and one for ITV + 1.

If you select the second one on the list The information shows SD-HD.

The first one shows no info at all re resolution.

The only one for Friday 14th is the same as the above.

If you set a reservation from the second on the list you get the choice of HD (119) or SD (103).

If you then set another from the first you get no choice,

Investigating the epg identifies the series reservation appears on ITV London on channel 977 (This isn't obvious in the planned recordings list as the channel number info isn't there).

There does not appear to be any way to set the recording on 119 from the 14th August entry (normally this would schedule both todays and Fridays at the same time). Whether this would become available after today I will have to check tomorrow.

After deleting the HD and SD series I then went to the 14th August on 119 in the epg.

After setting the series again from the HD entry, confirmed that tonights episode was scheduled as expected (with an ITV HD icon).

There does seem to be some inconsistency in the way ITV recordings are handled between the search and the epg reservation methods.

| Fri 7 Aug 2015 10:16:02 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

piptwin

Hi All

To address my original post, I have set a number of items to record, and everything seems to be working at the moment. I did have a few glitches a few days back and these were all on itv.

I have not yet done the update (having read some posts that claim that it has caused further issues) so I cannot claim that the update is at fault. However, since things have settled down, I can no longer see my shared media drive, attached to the router. Totally unrelated I know, but strange!

Pip

| Sun 9 Aug 2015 11:48:41 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.