My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Registration Code

(28 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

sallylillian

I have just bought my 4000T to replace an ageing T2 with custom firmware. I was hoping to test the app and try to achieve the remote record scheduling that I enjoy(ed) with the T2.
    I cannot find the registration code in the 4000 apps option or settings. Can anyone direct me to where it is. As a supplementary has anyone worked with the app?

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 15:21:54 #1 |
  2. Davygogs

Davygogs

Anyone managed to find their registration code on a FVP-4000T yet?

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 15:24:59 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

I don't own one but my guess based on the HMX-1000T manual (page 22)is: Press the HOME button. Select SETTINGS and then PVR Settings. Select Retrieve Registration Code and press the OK button.

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 15:41:10 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

sallylillian

Thanks but not a listed option there either!

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 15:46:02 #4 |
  5. Davygogs

Davygogs

Hunted through the menus & if it is there it`s well hidden.

Edit......Ive also emailed Humax Support asking them. If i get a response ill be sure to let you know.

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 15:46:27 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Davygogs - 8 minutes ago  » 
    Hunted through the menus & if it is there it`s well hidden.
    Edit......Ive also emailed Humax Support asking them. If i get a response ill be sure to let you know.

On previous Humax UK freeeview models the option has been on the Humax Portal home page.

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 15:55:47 #6 |
  7. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

sallylillian - 32 minutes ago  » 
    I have just bought my 4000T to replace an ageing T2 with custom firmware. I was hoping to test the app and try to achieve the remote record scheduling that I enjoy(ed) with the T2.
    I cannot find the registration code in the 4000 apps option or settings. Can anyone direct me to where it is. As a supplementary has anyone worked with the app?

Pretty sure there is no remote schedule capability (yet). There is a app but it's for viewing recorded SD content on mobile devices.

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 15:56:05 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

sallylillian

9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

sallylillian - 6 minutes ago  » 
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.humaxdigital.mobile.tvguidephone&hl=en_GB
    And see this Richersounds web page?
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/digital-set-top-boxes/humax/fvp4000t-1tb/huma-fvp4000t-1tb-m

The google link is for the Humax models that use the same UI but does not mention the UK FVP-4000T. What Graham is saying rings a bell. You may just be a bit too early and Richer Sounds a bit too eager to describe something which is not available yet. !

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 16:10:05 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

sallylillian

This is the para on Richersounds page for the 4000?
    Remote programming and recording via app
    Available for both Apple iOS and Android smartphones, the dedicated Humax app lets you take control of programming and recording from your Humax box, wherever you are! Once paired with your device you can remotely select which programmes you want to record and, with a display that replicates the TV menu, it's easy to programme - especially on a tablet.

If I can just get the registration code I might be able to confirm but as yet it remains out of reach.
    Even if the app is work in progress at least thats a start anyway?

| Sun 17 Jan 2016 16:14:16 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.