My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Registration Code

(28 posts)
  1. Davygogs

Davygogs

For your information i`ve just had an email from Humax Support regarding the phone App & registration code.

"This product is not compatible with that app, the app for the FVP is currently under development and should be released this year"

| Fri 22 Jan 2016 19:33:55 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

sallylillian

Have been playing with this box for a few days. You have to ask why it was released in such a bag of bits fashion. It will be a good unit in the end but just about every advanced feature is either unavailable or unstable.Simple things like recordings are no longer grouped in series by directory/folder, just a jumbled mess. FTP is giving me some grief. I eventually factory reset and started again, it seems stable now but file copying is not allowing me to play (SD)I have to simply copy over the network folder to folder. The live APP works but no EPG.

| Fri 22 Jan 2016 20:16:28 #22 |
  3. Chris...K

Chris...K

Inactive

How come you tube mobile app can pair with my very own Humax 4000 with the click of a button

You Humax own mobile can't pair with Humax r000 that's dying in the same room without some sort of code that it didn't even have

| Sat 19 Mar 2016 16:01:09 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Billetfinn

Davygogs - 4 months ago  » 
    For your information i`ve just had an email from Humax Support regarding the phone App & registration code.
    "This product is not compatible with that app, the app for the FVP is currently under development and should be released this year"

Anybody any idea when 'this year' might be?

| Fri 3 Jun 2016 8:24:35 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

rossp

Any update on a release for this app?

| Thu 18 Aug 2016 11:57:04 #25 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Billetfinn

My Live TV App updated this morning to version 1.2.16 which states 'Enable EPG in FVP 4000T', but it's still greyed out for me. Looked for registration code on humax box but still unable to find it. Anyone any idea how to get EPG to work on live tv App?

| Sat 20 Aug 2016 12:46:28 #26 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

andyred

just sorted out remote record
    how

do a software update, register an account on myhumax.net the code which you need is in settings/PVR settings/remote recording/retrieve registration code. Put the into the form and that's it.go into the app on your mobile and log in with your user name and password and that's it or you can do it via the web site.

| Tue 23 Aug 2016 20:15:03 #27 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Billetfinn

Awesome. THANK YOU andyred. Up and running after following your clear instructions. Wish developers would provide same!

| Wed 24 Aug 2016 10:54:51 #28 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.