My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

remote not working

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

poppet12

Hi, I have just bought the 1100s and having a problem with my remote. After I turn off the pvr and the tv I find the box doesn't respond when I turn the tv on again. I checked out this forum and I did find a work round of taking out the batteries holding 0 and ok down for 30 secs and it worked. I cant possibly think that I have to do this every time I want the Humax on so where am I going wrong please.

| Sun 30 Apr 2017 13:01:43 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Is the remote the version that can also control tv, and if so are you remembering to press the stb button to turn on 1100S?

| Sun 30 Apr 2017 17:01:36 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

poppet12

Hi Barry, wish I knew the answer to your question, we have a Samsung smart tv and although I saw in the humax online manual that you could program the remote to turn the tv on I admit I havnt done it yet. The numbers for the Samsung tv ran into 10s and I was somewhat daunted. We ran away from Sky after 30 years so this freesat is all new to us silver surfers. Got it yesterday and already flumuxed. Thank you for trying to help though, I may put you on my best friends list.

| Sun 30 Apr 2017 17:48:57 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.