My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Resume not working

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Cyclops91

The resume function does not seem to work at all on our box it might have done when it was new in November(?) We haven't used the keep function at all yet.

Also the rapid double press of the >>¦ used to jump forward accurately two minutes, now it take us to the start of the recording more often that not. Anyone else suffer this?

| Mon 25 Feb 2013 16:40:15 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reffub

special member

Cyclops91 - 3 hours ago  » 
    The resume function does not seem to work at all on our box it might have done when it was new in November(?) We haven't used the keep function at all yet.
    Also the rapid double press of the >>¦ used to jump forward accurately two minutes, now it take us to the start of the recording more often that not. Anyone else suffer this?

The Resume and Skip faults should be fixed in the March update.

| Mon 25 Feb 2013 20:02:01 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

evtilsley

MattB - 1 month ago  » 

I nearly gave up given the number of times I had to skip 2 mins at a time through to >2hr point.

You can use a different skip interval, look in setup. Think there were 4 choices & I went for the largest as I find it more useful

| Tue 26 Feb 2013 10:32:24 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

zed1601

Reffub - 1 day ago  » 

Cyclops91 - 3 hours ago  » 

The Resume and Skip faults should be fixed in the March update.

Well this March update seems like its going to be fixing a lot of problems. I hope it does as my box is arriving tomorrow

| Wed 27 Feb 2013 2:20:30 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.