My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Schedule indicates an upcoming recording

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

I have an upcoming program today that according to the schedule is set to record. However if I view the program in the guide it is not set to be recorded and offers me the options of record or reminder. Which is true? The schedule or the guide?

| Sun 24 Jan 2021 12:43:13 #1 |
  2. brian

brian

special member

Probably the schedule.

| Sun 24 Jan 2021 12:45:09 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

boogersa - 2 mins ago  » 
    I have an upcoming program today that according to the schedule is set to record. However if I view the program in the guide it is not set to be recorded and offers me the options of record or reminder. Which is true? The schedule or the guide?

Seen this a few times though the update has supposed to fix this.

Instead of schedule change either to channel and select the channel it's set to record on or Day and enter Sunday. If it's there it will record.

Now check schedule again you may have jogged it's memory or more likely caused the box to re-check the schedule :-).

Not sure how often the box re-builds the schedule. I have noticed errors after a boot and re-checking later it has fixed itself.

If it's a series check the epg for the next event in the series.

| Sun 24 Jan 2021 12:48:44 #3 |
  4. GordyBoy

GordyBoy

Have you noticed that when setting from the programme guide some programmes show a recording set icon and the page that opens when selecting the item show an option to cancel and some don't?

I just noticed that boogersa above has asked the same question more succinctly than me.

| Sun 24 Jan 2021 14:12:21 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

GordyBoy - 7 mins ago  » 
    Have you noticed that when setting from the programme guide some programmes show a recording set icon and the page that opens when selecting the item show an option to cancel and some don't?
    I just noticed that boogersa above has asked the same question more succinctly than me.

Yes it's thought to be a issue with the programme crids some broadcasters are using. There are already threads about this causing issues like multiple recordings of the same content and missing some events in a series but not others.

| Sun 24 Jan 2021 14:22:07 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.