My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Set recording for BBC1 HD; records twice

(12 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

NannySue

I have a different take on this problem.
    BBC channels, when set to 'record' a program, show on the TV List as 'Recording' on say 962 and the main 101/107 etc.
    This shows as ONE record on the 'Planned recordings'.... and indeed only records once.

BUT....
    try to set up a 'record' for something else at the same time and it asks you to delete one of the duplicate records.... now I have always aborted at this point (ie canceled the new record request) because I think if I cancel the original record it will cancel both.

This is CURRENT. Which is why I found this forum to investigate.
    I have a Freesat 1100S. I have tried to fiddle around it and managed to record BBC1 next Thursday at 9pm Death in Paradise AND BBC2 9.00 Hospital. Managed to get it as 101 for BBC1 and 968 for BBC2.

Not ideal!

| Sat 12 Jan 2019 9:22:11 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

NannySue - 9 hours ago  » 
    I have a different take on this problem.
    BBC channels, when set to 'record' a program, show on the TV List as 'Recording' on say 962 and the main 101/107 etc.
    This shows as ONE record on the 'Planned recordings'.... and indeed only records once.
    BUT....
    try to set up a 'record' for something else at the same time and it asks you to delete one of the duplicate records.... now I have always aborted at this point (ie canceled the new record request) because I think if I cancel the original record it will cancel both.
    This is CURRENT. Which is why I found this forum to investigate.
    I have a Freesat 1100S. I have tried to fiddle around it and managed to record BBC1 next Thursday at 9pm Death in Paradise AND BBC2 9.00 Hospital. Managed to get it as 101 for BBC1 and 968 for BBC2.
    Not ideal!

Wecome to our forum.

Symptoms seem to indicate box is in single cable mode (tuner 2 in not working)

Which Nation is the postcode you used to setup the box.

England, Wales Ulster or Scotland ?

What does it say at the bottom of the screen. Settings- System Information Signal Info

Freesat box connected with ? cable.

| Sat 12 Jan 2019 18:55:07 #12 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.