My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Stop or back button?

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Christina2018

special member

Hi,

I'm having a few problems with my new 5000t. This is my second one after my 1st one had to be replaced because it had problems within the first 30 days.

When watching a recorded programme, if I click 'stop' on the remote control, 15 times out of 20 (I've been keeping a tally) it'll take me back to the recordings page, where I can delete the programme I've just watched but 5 out of the 20 times it's taken me straight back to live TV (on the Humax box). I've tried the 'back' button but that seems to 50% of the time take me back to recordings and 50% of the time take me back to live TV.

Has anyone else had this problem? What should each button do when watching a recording?

Thanks in advance.
    Christina

| Thu 27 Sep 2018 9:01:14 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Christina2018

special member

So looks like I'm not alone to find the back button confusing.

What does everyone find their box does when you press back or stop during watching a recorded programme?

| Thu 27 Sep 2018 16:10:59 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Christina2018 - 4 hours ago  » 
    So looks like I'm not alone to find the back button confusing.
    What does everyone find their box does when you press back or stop during watching a recorded programme?

my 5000T returns to the last viewed programme when stop is pressed with a delete prompt for the just viewed content. Not sure what happens with a 4000T with the latest update.

The back button is inconsistant. after changing the current viewed channel.

| Thu 27 Sep 2018 20:47:50 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Christina2018

special member

Thank you- that's interesting. Most of the time stop takes me back to the last viewed programme but roughly 20% of the time it takes me straight back to live TV. Puzzling! I have found the back button to be inconsistent too after changing the current viewed channel, but for me it also does different things when I've finished watching a recorded programme.

I wonder if there is anything I could do to fix this happening?

| Fri 28 Sep 2018 12:04:24 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.