My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

sub-titles out of sync

(22 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

wotflyer

Bob, I have the same perplexing problem with subtitles appearing before the people in the picture have said the words. My model is an 1800T. Like you, I have a hearing problem and rely on the subtitles. Sometimes stopping the replay and restarting it (not pausing) gets the subtitles back in synch for a while. I am going to try rewinding a few seconds as suggested and have my fingers crossed. This is clearly a manufacturer's problem and in my opinion a pretty serious one and grounds for demanding one's money back.

| Wed 30 Aug 2017 11:46:27 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

bobjury - 1 year ago  » ... I needed to know how to copy/move all my recordings from my 2000T onto a new machine - any make will do but it will probably be another 2000T.

Not all machines will allow you to copy to them and there may be some which do not pick up the subtitles from recordings created from a different model.

The models which are totally compatible for your USB exported SD recordings are the HDR-2000T/1800T/FOX T2 but you are going to get the same subtitle issues on those.

You were asking about moving *all* your recordings.
    The HD recordings would normally be encrypted to your old HDR-2000T and not playable on a replacement what ever the model.
    See the second paragraph of https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/removal-of-certain-links-and-posts

| Wed 30 Aug 2017 14:31:33 #22 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.