Faust

special member

Reffub - 2 hours ago  » 

Faust - 1 hour ago  » 

Reffub - 1 hour ago  » 

Faust - 22 hours ago  » 

the1fob - 2 hours ago  » 
    Hi,
    Thanks for the replies. @grahamthompson, I think you've got it! I actually looked at the subtitles and on the Drama channel they’re very pixelated and indeed remind me of good old teletext, but on other channels the text is more rounded and ‘modern’ looking. Ah well, back the box goes and replace it with another Manhattan box.
    Thanks again to all of you for your time.
    Regards

One thing to consider, the G2 boxes are the future.

Oh dear the future of freesat isn't that bright then, no HEVC, 4K, HDR, 60fps etc ever !

And how do you know they won't be developed for the platform? You're simply blowing smoke.

You're the one who said "the G2 boxes are the future", let's face it they aren't really and they certainly not the future of Freesat if they are the platform will eventually die.
    Hopefully G3 etc will be the future of the "platform", G2 is firmly stuck in the past/present when it comes to TV tech

I was referring to it in comparison to the Manhatten box - you have taken matters to a whole different conversation.

| Mon 2 May 2016 15:20:40 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reffub

special member

Okay got it, fingers crossed then that my 3+ year old G2 box of the future can keep going until there is a worthwhile G3 out. If not I'll just go retro and revert back to my Stone Age Foxsat HDR to watch and record HD satellite TV.

| Mon 2 May 2016 16:49:36 #12 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.