My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Transponder content

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jim.h

Anyone know how I can find out the channels available on a transponder if I want to record simultaneous programmes while watching another. Do I need to refer to a chart or can the remote control guide me?

| Thu 19 Jan 2017 12:55:09 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Jim.h - 1 hour ago  » 
    Anyone know how I can find out the channels available on a transponder if I want to record simultaneous programmes while watching another. Do I need to refer to a chart or can the remote control guide me?

If you want to know beforehand.

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/what-can-i-record-and-watch-using-1-or-2-cables

Note in some cases switching a recording to a different BBC region can make a 3rd channel viewable. The auto (macro) driven Excel version can tell you if this is possible by electing to record the same programme from a different region.

By experimentation once you have set two recordings before they start, try setting a watch/reminder reservation, if it works the box will switch to that channel automatically. You can even record the third channel from the time shift buffer once one of the two recordings have completed.

Once recordings have started, the programme up/down buttons will cycle through the available channels.

| Thu 19 Jan 2017 14:12:02 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.