My Humax Forum » Forum Site » Site Issues / Problems

Unable to Login Using Firefox

(15 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Works on IE11, Other sites don't work properly like AV Forums and the Google search engine (known issue with 64 bit Win 7 and IE11). Everything works on Firefox except MyHumax. Worked fine one day, stopped working next day on boot. Nothing installed between (computer not even on)

Nothing found on virus and spyware scans.

| Tue 11 Mar 2014 17:15:14 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

damian

special member

strange,

absolutely no problems here on win7 64 with FF 27.01

I know you said you've cleared out cache etc. I take it that also includes cookies, history etc. under options - privacy on FF

I'm on the latest, I think, java se7 u51 10.51.2.13
    it'd be worth checking java version and updating if necessary and restarting FF afterwards. If that doesn't help then aside from spending hours letting windows check for updates and updating in the back ground just to make sure, I really don't know

| Tue 11 Mar 2014 17:47:45 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

damian - 5 hours ago  » 
    it'd be worth checking java version

It does not need java.
    Using firefox and not having java works for me.

| Tue 11 Mar 2014 23:38:17 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

damian

special member

Thanks Luke, I've not looked at the code, just wanting to pin point any differences to rule them out, there can't be many differences on a new laptop running win7-64 with the latest FF 27.01, java and flash would probably get updated first and aside from those it should be pretty clean.

Graham's not mentioned whether he's cleared cookies

Starting IE11 on my pc caused network problems for a while, which may have been a coincidence, but I doubt it; however everything else working on FF for Graham except MyHumax with cache,cookies,history cleared makes no sense whatsoever. I know Graham raised the issue, but I have a very similar setup with recent win7-64 and FF 27.01 and I'm intrigued to find out what the problem is/was and the solution.

| Wed 12 Mar 2014 1:38:44 #14 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi Everyone - logged on in Firefox at last. Tried clearing cookies again. Closed Firefox and appeared to be the same. However about 15 seconds later the guest message disappeared and I was logged in (very odd). Going to close Firefox and re-open to see if it happens again.

EDIT

It did, this time clicked on login at top of box, details still there, ticked remember me and logged in.

Now seems OK after reloading Firefox.

| Wed 12 Mar 2014 10:07:14 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.