My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Unable to use with analogue signal

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevemc

Hello
    My Humax is a 9300 which has worked reasonably well since I purchased it.
    However I've just moved house to an area where there is no digital signal. I thought that I would be able to still use the device to watch programmes that I have already recorded.
    When I try and use it now I find that it gives me a message saying that no channels have been found and to press OK to perform a search. When I do this the menu is loaded so that I can perform a search. The device does not find any channels so returns to the menu but when I try and exit the menu I receive the same message that no channels have been found and a search should be performed - and the device automatically returns to the menu.
    No other keys on the remote are allowed so I am stuck in a loop trying to search for channels that will never be found and can't work out what I can do.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

| Sat 10 Dec 2011 16:48:49 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Try pressing exit on the 'no channels' popup, you should then be taken to the Installation menu, press left arrow, and you should be able to scroll up to record menu, and playback recorded programmes.

| Sat 10 Dec 2011 17:08:30 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevemc

Thanks for the reply - and one so swift. Wish I'd used this forum earlier in the week rather than sending an email to customer services. I have other questions about it but shall wait until the digital signal is switched on where I live.

That works - and is obvious now I've used it. I guess I'd just got used to using the single button option that I'd forgotten about the menu.

Thanks again.

| Sat 10 Dec 2011 17:15:16 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.