My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Unanswered Questions

(12 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

sceedy

Re 5)Thank you for correcting my belief that 9300T files can not be played on a HDR-FOX T2. That changes my available options considerably. I think a little light reading is in order to see if the "sidecar" files are necessary and, if so, if there is anything to convert them from 9300T to HDR-FOX T2 formats.

The purpose of 7) was to see if some of the information used was covered by an NDA so can not be disceminated in adition to if the authour was willing to share. This has been overtaken by events, your answer to 5 (and the other post) means that mounting my DD image of my mother's machine's disk in a virtual machine, running either windows or linux, is a safer way to proceed.

I hope this is my last 9300T post as my first HDR-FOX T2 is up and running. I had a slight hickup that 3 days into use I got it asking me to format the drive on every boot (solved with new drive) : a bit like buying a second hand car low milage, make, model and colour that you wanted, sending it to be serviced and finding it needs 4 new tyres, a new spare and a new exhaust. Its just the risk you run buying anything second hand.

| Mon 19 Feb 2018 20:12:45 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

sceedy - 2 hours ago  » 
    Re 5)Thank you for correcting my belief that 9300T files can not be played on a HDR-FOX T2. That changes my available options considerably. I think a little light reading is in order to see if the "sidecar" files are necessary and, if so, if there is anything to convert them from 9300T to HDR-FOX T2 formats.
    The purpose of 7) was to see if some of the information used was covered by an NDA so can not be disceminated in adition to if the authour was willing to share. This has been overtaken by events, your answer to 5 (and the other post) means that mounting my DD image of my mother's machine's disk in a virtual machine, running either windows or linux, is a safer way to proceed.
    I hope this is my last 9300T post as my first HDR-FOX T2 is up and running. I had a slight hickup that 3 days into use I got it asking me to format the drive on every boot (solved with new drive) : a bit like buying a second hand car low milage, make, model and colour that you wanted, sending it to be serviced and finding it needs 4 new tyres, a new spare and a new exhaust. Its just the risk you run buying anything second hand.

The sidecar files are not required but creating them using AV2HDR-T2 adds the navigation capability of recordings made on the box.

https://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/AV2HDR-T2

| Mon 19 Feb 2018 22:18:10 #12 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.