My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HD FOX T2

Using HD Fox T2 without Antenna Signal

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MuggeMax

Does anyone know how I could use my Humax Fox T2 without an antenna signal? I would like just to watch iPlayer and YouTube but avoid having to pay my annual license. However when I pull the antenna out the Humax stops working properly and wants to search for channels. How can I stop this? Any ideas?

| Thu 29 Nov 2012 15:38:47 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

MuggeMax - 42 minutes ago  » 
    Does anyone know how I could use my Humax Fox T2 without an antenna signal? I would like just to watch iPlayer and YouTube but avoid having to pay my annual license.

I would have said you have the wrong piece of kit. If all you want is IPlayer and YouTube you would do better to put the HDR on eBay and get something like a Western Digital Live Stream Media Player Link&tag=blusas008-21 to Amazon or similar. You should be quids in.

| Thu 29 Nov 2012 16:27:04 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MuggeMax

Thanks for this. I'm no expert in this area at all, but does the Player you suggest include BBC iPlayer? I can't find anything on this on Amazon so would value your input.

| Sat 1 Dec 2012 10:06:18 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

MuggeMax - 19 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks for this. I'm no expert in this area at all, but does the Player you suggest include BBC iPlayer?

I wasn't really recommending the Western Digital device; my intention was just to point you in a different direction. You can get a lot more information at Western Digital UK web site Yes it does IPlayer and a whole heap of other things. Somebody else may have suggestions as to other similar devices.

| Sat 1 Dec 2012 10:29:14 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

MuggeMax

Thank you Martin. Very helpful.

| Sat 1 Dec 2012 11:31:52 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.