My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Which Netflix APK/Sideload is best?

(3 posts)
  1. Shaunhoare

Shaunhoare

Hello all.

Which version of Netflix do you sideload? I heard there’s many different types, but has anyone ever tried “netflix 8.1 3808”? Looks to be promising! So, which one do you use and why? Thanks!

| Mon 28 Dec 2020 14:58:39 #1 |
  2. brian

brian

special member

Shaunhoare - 8 mins ago  » 
    Hello all.
    Which version of Netflix do you sideload? I heard there’s many different types, but has anyone ever tried “netflix 8.1 3808”? Looks to be promising! So, which one do you use and why? Thanks!

I don't see the point in sideloading an inferior version of Netflix app. If it doesn't give you the best resolution available on the aura, it isn't worth bothering with.

I just use version 8.0.0 built into my 4K TV.

| Mon 28 Dec 2020 17:15:09 #2 |
  3. Shaunhoare

Shaunhoare

brian - 7 mins ago  » 

Shaunhoare - 8 mins ago  » 
    Hello all.

I don't see the point in sideloading an inferior version of Netflix app. If it doesn't give you the best resolution available on the aura, it isn't worth bothering with.
    I just use version 8.0.0 built into my 4K TV.

Because this is meant to be an all in one box for everything. My wife and kids will want one remote to do everything. Sure it won’t be 4K but it will have to do until Humax can put the proper app on the Aura. If they don’t bring it out then they have really poor marketing with false advertising. “ One place for everything you want to watch, play, and do.”

| Mon 28 Dec 2020 17:26:28 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.