My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Worrying

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

BJ321

>Perhaps do it the old fashioned way and ring them up 0344 318 8800.

I intend to do exactly that next - but the email had technical information and its not that easy to wave your arms around on a telephone to descibe such stuff (well you can - but they cannot see you too well). Also I prefer doing it via email initially as you can let support people deal with/think about the problem at their leisure and not have to drop everything to deal with it.

| Tue 7 Dec 2021 17:13:59 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

BJ321

PS Actually: Whats the point of having a support email address if you are not going to bother answering it (and a sales one that you are openly not going to read). Its a sad indictment of their working practices (or staffing levels) that they did not realise that they were not receiving any support emails because the email account was full.

Perhaps they thought everything about the equipment was now perfect at last!

| Tue 7 Dec 2021 18:32:04 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

special member

In my experience Humax customer support is non existent, if you ask a quesrion that does not fit in with their standard Q&A scripts they are stuck and do not know how to answer and instead of taking it away and contacting the right department to find out the relevant answer they just ignore the question and do not answer at all or answer something different to that which was asked. Its bloody terrible, I manage 3 customer helpdesks and I would be out of a job if any of them were any where close to as bad as Humax is.

| Wed 8 Dec 2021 11:51:20 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

bradavon

Old topic but I've been trying to email Humax Support on uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk and it keeps faiing with:

Your message wasn't delivered to uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk because the domain humax-digital.co.uk couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

I found an old email from Humax Support from uksupport@humaxonline.co.uk.

I actually emailed uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk but they responded on uksupport@humaxonline.co.uk.

I've just emailed uksupport@humaxonline.co.uk again and received a confirmation we've received your email receipt saying they aim to respond within 2-5 days.

I had some really good support earlier in the year when I had a problem with the Humax A1.

| Tue 9 Jan 2024 21:29:34 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.