My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Screen display of clock during radio replay frozen

(7 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

parsifal

HDR 2000T. Replay of radio recordings used to display hh/mm/ss on a blank screen, updating each second and repositioning on the screen every five seconds. Still repositioning every five seconds, but time is frozen at the time the replay started. Any ideas ? (Mind you, it's a pretty naff feature to begin with)

| Sun 20 Jul 2014 13:22:17 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

I've just checked this out on HDR T2, 1800T and 2000T and the screen saver clock is working fine on my units.

| Tue 22 Jul 2014 12:14:26 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

parsifal

A post on hummy.tv tells me it sometimes happens on his/her T2, and is believed to be a software bug. Any interruption to the display resets the start time to when it begins to reshow, but it still stays frozen from that point on.

| Tue 22 Jul 2014 16:41:24 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

parsifal - 54 minutes ago  » 
    A post on hummy.tv tells me it sometimes happens on his/her T2, and is believed to be a software bug.

I wouldn't take much notice of that idiot.

Edit: I see the idiot responded with the usual nonsense - 'little' really, pmsl - I think not.

Have you tried a factory reset, see if that improves matters?

| Tue 22 Jul 2014 17:37:24 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

parsifal

Would you believe it corrected itself - whether it will stay like that ? I'm not particularly bothered either way, but I'll take your advice if it plays up again.

| Thu 24 Jul 2014 8:33:17 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

parsifal

Well my frozen clock display has returned - clearly took a break over Christmas. What do I lose (recordings, schedule ??) if I do a factory reset ?

| Tue 20 Jan 2015 11:48:39 #6 |
  7. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

parsifal - 11 minutes ago  » 
    Well my frozen clock display has returned - clearly took a break over Christmas. What do I lose (recordings, schedule ??) if I do a factory reset ?

Recording Schedule - hint take a photo first with a digital camera

Any changes to default settings eg Box volume, Sby Power Options, Auto Shutdown, Digital Audio output etc

Only a hard disk format deletes your recordings.

NOTE If you needed to do a manual tune setup then you will have to repeat that.

| Tue 20 Jan 2015 12:02:24 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.