My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

5000T No Players working except iPlayer

(83 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Factory reset completed but still the same with iPlayer (haven't tried My5 yet).

Please try this, as I can replicate the issue time after time.

Open up iPlayer.
    Scroll across to "settings" and select.
    Scroll down to the "return/back" or the "close/x" icon and select.
    IPlayer will then either hang on a blank screen with the loading wheel and eventually (after a couple of minutes) return to the home page with "home" highlighted.
    Or...
    It will return to the home page with "settings" highlighted. If that happens, try to scroll left to the "home" tab. As you do, the search page will appear but when you then scroll across to the "categories" tab, the search page will stick with the loading wheel. Again, after a couple of minutes it then changes to the correct categories page and you can then scroll across to home.

| Thu 23 Jul 2020 10:30:21 #81 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

I was out all day yesterday but on checking today the box has updated to 1.03.52. The transformation to the behaviour of All4 and My5 apps is remarkable and they are very usable now. BBC iPlayer seems a little slower than it was previously to me but is still perfectly usable.

| Thu 23 Jul 2020 18:55:59 #82 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jasper589

Same here, noticed the posts and checked my box and it had updated sometime during the night or day.

| Fri 24 Jul 2020 10:55:40 #83 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.