My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

'All 4' app

(54 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

carvere

I complained to Humax who said that it was an All4 format problem. I complained to All4 who acknowledged it as a problem but couldnt advise when it will be fixed (this was back in February)

Dear Liz,

Thank you for your email regarding All 4.

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems accessing content on All 4 via your Freesat box.

Please be advised that our Technical Team are aware of this issue and are currently working towards a resolution. Unfortunately, we do not have a timeframe for this fix, at present.

We would like to apologise for this and suggest that you keep an eye on the service for any future updates.

If you require further information, feel free to email me back or visit http://www.channel4.com/4viewers/faq

Kind regards,

Scarlet Lewis
    All 4 Support

| Sun 14 May 2017 13:01:11 #51 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Freetvman

Hi, This started again for me last week. But has been OK for me from last night so it looks FIXED. Ill keep you updated if it happens again

| Sat 20 May 2017 16:48:09 #52 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

weephi

Yep, seems to be fixed. Watched several catch-up programs in the last 5 days without any of the problems previously seen

| Sat 27 May 2017 19:52:21 #53 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

weephi

Yep, seems to be fixed. Watched several catch-up programs in the last 5 days without any of the problems previously seen

| Sat 27 May 2017 19:53:03 #54 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.