My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura Beta software dated 22.03.21

(73 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I can confirm if hdcp handshake is terminated by powering off the TV then pause is released.

This does not happen with the other Humax boxes Like the Freesat boxes and the FVP 5000T models.

There is a way to avoid this on my LG C9 OLED. Holding down the TV remote microphone button and saying "Screen OFF" turns off the screen in 5 seconds. The box remains connected to the TV. Pressing 1 on the TV remote turns the screen back on instantly. I tend to do this when the BBC tell you to change channels to watch your local news.

| Mon 29 Mar 2021 9:32:18 #71 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

ariharry

grahamlthompson - 58 mins ago  » 
    I can confirm if hdcp handshake is terminated by powering off the TV then pause is released.
    This does not happen with the other Humax boxes Like the Freesat boxes and the FVP 5000T models.
    There is a way to avoid this on my LG C9 OLED. Holding down the TV remote microphone button and saying "Screen OFF" turns off the screen in 5 seconds. The box remains connected to the TV. Pressing 1 on the TV remote turns the screen back on instantly. I tend to do this when the BBC tell you to change channels to watch your local news.

Ok, thanks. I’ve got an LG B7 and the screen off command doesn’t work (it shows me search results).

Not a big problem as the Aura kicks into a screen saver mode with a moving clock.

There is a bug though in that once the screen saver kicks in, and you turn off/on the tv, the screen saver is still present even though live tv is running.

| Mon 29 Mar 2021 10:38:40 #72 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

New version will be available later, will then close this thread and open a new one.

| Mon 29 Mar 2021 18:21:06 #73 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.