My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Blank Home Screen

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Flutty

Hi, my Aura box has been pretty well behaved recently but today I have found the Android Home Screen is blank, I get the current live PIP in the bottom right hand corner but nothing else, press Home again and the PIP disappears leaving a totally blank screen. I wonder if anyone else has suffered this ? I tried the usual of unplugging the power supply for a few minutes but no joy. It could be a complete reset but I am reluctant as I have a lot Scheduled etc and I know that this will all be lost. Any ideas you clever guys ?

| Sun 5 Dec 2021 19:11:24 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

desm52

I have had this happen a couple of times, restarting the box always fixed it for me. There is an option to restart under settings. I think it might have been related to using the built in chromecast.

| Sun 5 Dec 2021 23:17:29 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

desm52

Forgot to add to my last post, you can get to settings under The Freeplay homepage as it still works, at least for me.

| Mon 6 Dec 2021 12:16:44 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

morrig

The problem for me is going from Android to Live TV, sometime get blank screen, press S/AD button, twice and get white rotate then picture sound is sorted.

| Wed 8 Dec 2021 22:53:23 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.