My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Can't copy radio files to Win10 pc

(37 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sor

That however doesn't solve my problem. I'm still having big difficulties copy&pasting my radio files to my win10 laptop. The drag/drop isn't working at all well. Really poor chance of the file copying across. Trying to copy more than 1 file across at a time also has a low chance of success.

The popular errors I am getting are:
    0xC00D001A
    0xC00D0035 (trying to copy too large a file??!!)
    Quite often these occur near to the completion of the coping. Checking google, I don't see these errors coming up much related to windows10, though the fixes seem to be to mess around with the registry. Hmm! Perhaps rolling back the windows10 update but I'd like to back up my laptop first!

I do have an external hard drive connected to my network which has some .ts recordings - films so largish files. Much larger than the radio files. I copy/pasted them onto my win10 laptop without any problems. I guess, that's not via samba so not quite the same thing but hopefully(?) shows my wifi network is working...

I've done the turn everything off/on. Didn't change anything. I have to think the problem is a recent update - now is it the windows update or the fvp-5000T update that is the problem...

Or anyone else got any ideas?

| Mon 31 Dec 2018 18:19:19 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

cmr_myhumax

Sor - 20 minutes ago  » 
    That however doesn't solve my problem. I'm still having big difficulties copy&pasting my radio files to my win10 laptop. The drag/drop isn't working at all well. Really poor chance of the file copying across. Trying to copy more than 1 file across at a time also has a low chance of success.
    0xC00D001A
    Quite often these occur near to the completion of the coping. Checking google, I don't see these errors coming up much related to windows10, though the fixes seem to be to mess around with the registry. Hmm! Perhaps rolling back the windows10 update but I'd like to back up my laptop first!
    I do have an external hard drive connected to my network which has some .ts recordings - films so largish files. Much larger than the radio files. I copy/pasted them onto my win10 laptop without any problems. I guess, that's not via samba so not quite the same thing but hopefully(?) shows my wifi network is working...
    I've done the turn everything off/on. Didn't change anything. I have to think the problem is a recent update - now is it the windows update or the fvp-5000T update that is the problem...

many thanks for all your work on this. Copying the files - I am on a windows 10 desktop does not pose a problem for me. I simply cannot get the files to play with anything even when adding .mp2

Importing it audacity with or without changing extension gives the following error even with ffmpeg installed.

Attachments

1. Humax_4.png (133.5 KB, 5 downloads) 5 years old
    | Mon 31 Dec 2018 18:44:59 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

cmr_myhumax - 30 minutes ago  » 
    Copying the files - I am on a windows 10 desktop does not pose a problem for me. I simply cannot get the files to play with anything even when adding .mp2

Again if the extension comes across as .ts (which I think is what the image is showing) any amount of extension changing won't alter the fact it is still encrypted. Please can you post a screen shot of Windows Explorer similar to the one I posted in post #4.

| Mon 31 Dec 2018 19:19:41 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

cmr_myhumax

Please see below:

| Mon 31 Dec 2018 21:04:51 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

cmr_myhumax

Lets try again..

| Mon 31 Dec 2018 21:06:34 #25 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

cmr_myhumax

| Mon 31 Dec 2018 21:08:09 #26 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

cmr_myhumax

| Mon 31 Dec 2018 21:15:33 #27 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

cmr_myhumax - 12 minutes ago  » 
    Please see below:

I am guessing the file size of the image is too big.

| Mon 31 Dec 2018 21:17:25 #28 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

cmr_myhumax

Martin Liddle - 1 minute ago  » 

cmr_myhumax - 12 minutes ago  » 
    Please see below:

I am guessing the file size of the image is too big.

Yes if you right click and copy the image from my last post, that will give you the imgur link.. can't seem to make it smaller..

| Mon 31 Dec 2018 21:20:54 #29 |
  10. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

cmr_myhumax - 5 hours ago  » 

Sor - 20 minutes ago  » 
    0xC00D001A

many thanks for all your work on this. Copying the files - I am on a windows 10 desktop does not pose a problem for me. I simply cannot get the files to play with anything even when adding .mp2
    Importing it audacity with or without changing extension gives the following error even with ffmpeg installed.

Try opening the file with MediaInfo.

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

If the file opens - select View - Tree. Export the information as a text file and post the info here

If it says no PMT the file is encrypted

| Mon 31 Dec 2018 23:57:19 #30 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.