My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Coronation Street - failed recordings

(63 posts)
  1. fixerman

fixerman

I've just come across this thread.I'm having the exact same problem. I have just done a complete reset to factory condition. I'm hoping that it will record this evening's Corry.

| Wed 22 Jun 2022 8:01:49 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Just doing some belt and braces setting for tonight’s Corrie and I spotted something that may give a clue.

I have the usual ITVHD set, plus ITV+1 and I thought I would try normal ITV too.

What I spotted was when pressing the i button, ITVHD and ITV+1 said showed no information, whereas normal ITV showed the program information.

If the only one that records tonight is normal ITV, then to me that does point to a broadcaster issue.

Will be very interesting to see what happens later.

| Wed 22 Jun 2022 18:31:21 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

So far, as expected ITVHD did not record, but normal ITV is recording.

I thought I would try doing an instant record of ITVHD, but I was told that I couldn’t due to other timers, one of them being Coronation Street on ITVHD, so it’s brain thinks it is, but it isn’t!!!

| Wed 22 Jun 2022 20:09:00 #13 |
  4. Jymac

Jymac

I have also had this problem - series link Coronation Street ITV-HD. But to add to the mystery, I also do a double record on the new Arris 4k Freesat box as well. (Due to the Arris sometimes freezing up when I was on holiday and I lost two weeks of all programme recordings) Guess what? All programmes record on the Arris apart from one. Guess which one? Yes! Coronation Street.

| Wed 22 Jun 2022 20:57:18 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

As expected my third test ITV+1 also failed to record.

At 9pm it said preparing to record, instead of recording has started and nothing happened.

So basically if the guide i button says no information, then it’s not going to record.

| Wed 22 Jun 2022 21:27:42 #15 |
  6. Manclad

Manclad

Something totally screwed. Coronation.St didn't record tonight even though I have it scheduled for series record. Plus, when I check my schedule it says next Corrie recording scheduled is "in 1 day 20.00-21.00 Fri 24"... that's two days in my books.

| Wed 22 Jun 2022 22:48:52 #16 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

telltuff

According to an online chat with Humax support the failure to record Coronation St is a widespread issue they are looking into, happening across all their models which Humax believe is a broadcast issue rather than a box issue which seems to only affect ITV HD and not the SD channels. I have emailed ITV about the issue but no response yet. Anyone else contacted Humax or ITV and got a response?

| Thu 23 Jun 2022 13:48:31 #17 |
  8. 8062282

telltuff - 2 hours ago  » 
    According to an online chat with Humax support the failure to record Coronation St is a widespread issue they are looking into, happening across all their models which Humax believe is a broadcast issue rather than a box issue which seems to only affect ITV HD and not the SD channels. I have emailed ITV about the issue but no response yet. Anyone else contacted Humax or ITV and got a response?

I contacted ITV this morning but I think it’ll be a few days before they respond..

| Thu 23 Jun 2022 16:36:03 #18 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

telltuff - 3 hours ago  » 
    According to an online chat with Humax support the failure to record Coronation St is a widespread issue they are looking into, happening across all their models which Humax believe is a broadcast issue...

Except the good old trusty HDR which is recording ITV HD without issue

| Thu 23 Jun 2022 17:42:05 #19 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

telltuff

Harters - 1 hour ago  » 

telltuff - 3 hours ago  » 
    According to an online chat with Humax support the failure to record Coronation St is a widespread issue they are looking into, happening across all their models which Humax believe is a broadcast issue...

Except the good old trusty HDR which is recording ITV HD without issue

Might be an idea to contact Humax that it is not an issue with your HDR, if you haven't already, may help with ascertaining what the problem is.

| Thu 23 Jun 2022 18:53:42 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.