My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Freesat YOUTUBE app hangs HDR-1000S box

(24 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Richt80

Only this week my humax has started to reboot when trying to cast a YouTube video from either a Samsung or Sony mobile. Any coincidence that it's just done a software update. Has anyone had any joy sorting it out?

| Fri 14 Jul 2017 6:07:35 #21 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Problem has been reported before recent software update.

Cause is under investigation by Humax engineering team.

| Fri 14 Jul 2017 8:28:03 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

WonkyBass

Just experienced this problem of Humax H1000S crashing when I try t cast a YouTube video from the latest Freesat app on iPad to the Humax. I last tried this some time ago and it used to work fine.

I hope Humax do correct this introduced problem. It used to work fine.

| Thu 7 Sep 2017 23:33:26 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

WonkyBass

I just posted this on another thread for another versions of the same problem:-

My Humax HB-1000S was crashing and rebooting every time I tried to cast YouTube to it from my iPad yesterday. I tried again today and it was the same. This had worked without issue for a couple of years but I hadn't used it recently.

I've just gone into the iPad YouTube app settings and clicked Watch On Tv. I guess this searches again for available clients on the network? Anyway, having done cast this to the Humax from IPad again without it crashing.

I'm on YouTube app version 12,34 dated 5th Sept which I received on 6th. So the latest version was crashing until I relinked the app to the box. If it starts rebooting again I'll let you know!

| Fri 8 Sep 2017 16:38:46 #24 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.