My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

FVP-5000T Browsing Guide ?

(34 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Stoker

RobK - 1 hour ago  » 
    There are two circumstances in which I have witnessed this same issue. The first is as discussed above where I have opened the programme information for a channel, but due to the timing between programmes it is not available to 'Watch Live', this is purely a timing information as the guide switches between which programme it believes is currently live. The second circumstance may be of more help to you, it occurs when you have used pause or rewind on your current channel before opening the guide. The box 'protects' your current position in the buffer by preventing you from changing channel through the guide. Simply exit the guide, press the stop button to return to live TV and you should then find the 'Watch Live' option returns in the guide.

At last! An explanation of why I get CLOSE instead of WATCH especially the second circumstance as the first circumstance did not apply in both cases that I reported earlier.

Many thanks to you RobK.

| Wed 19 Dec 2018 23:10:11 #31 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

No EPG data ITV-HD and Channel 5-HD from 24/12 00.00 on on my 5000T

| Thu 20 Dec 2018 12:33:42 #32 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

I don't know if it's my imagination or not. However, the FVP series of Humax PVRs does appear to get more than it's fair share of complaints.

Is this my imagination or is there some truth in this belief? Also is it really as slow and sluggish as many claim?

| Thu 20 Dec 2018 13:46:29 #33 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Christina2018

special member

Faust - 3 days ago  » 
    I don't know if it's my imagination or not. However, the FVP series of Humax PVRs does appear to get more than it's fair share of complaints.
    Is this my imagination or is there some truth in this belief? Also is it really as slow and sluggish as many claim?

Personally I don't find it slow or sluggish, yes you have to wait a few seconds sometimes but generally it doesn't bother me. The slowness isn't something I'd complain about if writing a review or recommending it to others.

| Mon 24 Dec 2018 10:49:31 #34 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.