My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Green screen

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

robsavva

i have a problem with the green screen which is NOW happening a lot....can reset it by turning on and off but now getting worse- just and went to the settings to maybe try a factory reset BUT installation and channel lists in the menu are greyed out????- not very tech minded but box is just out of guarantee so need to try and fix as 2years old. its running 7.30 system on HDR-FOX T2- HELP

| Tue 24 Dec 2013 12:37:09 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Menu items greyed out usually associated with a recording in progress/due within 15 minutes or playback of a timer, so check and try again.

| Tue 24 Dec 2013 12:58:24 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

robsavva

thanks- have reset BUT still getting green screen???? should I update my system software as running a7.30? how do i update? any ideas? also tried to connect red-yellow-white cable to box and av connections on TV but NOTHING- thought I had a scart cable but have dumped them all-will this fix if I connect through scart? just want to record and watch without Turning off all time!!!!

| Tue 24 Dec 2013 13:11:17 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

a7.30 is the loader version, not software version which is listed in same menu.

Whilst connected via HDMI have you tried different output resolutions (vformat button on remote)

| Tue 24 Dec 2013 13:22:26 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

robsavva

thanks- have reset BUT still getting green screen???? should I update my system software as running a7.30? how do i update? any ideas? also tried to connect red-yellow-white cable to box and av connections on TV but NOTHING- thought I had a scart cable but have dumped them all-will this fix if I connect through scart? just want to record and watch without Turning off all time!!!!
    hanks am doing a reset now? so fingers crossed but just checked and running
    software 7.30
    system 80BC7E00
    Microm version 9.30
    should these be higher?
    also tried to connect red-yellow-white cable to box and av connections on TV but NOTHING- thought I had a scart cable but have dumped them all a while ago
    -will this fix if I connect through scart? just want to record and watch without Turning off all time!!!!

| Tue 24 Dec 2013 13:33:35 #11 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

1. Have moved your last post to continue in this thread rather then the NTFS one you posted it to.

2. Software version is old, try and update to the latest publically released see the last item on following link:

http://beta.humaxonline.co.uk/freeview-hd-t2

Version 1.02.32 is the software. Instructions on how to update are included in the file downloaded from that ink.

| Tue 24 Dec 2013 13:55:00 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.