My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HDMI cable does not connect

(28 posts)
  1. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

Desmondo - 49 minutes ago  » 
    Is that it then?.....there is no solution to the HDMI non connection dilemma ....sad news , someone hasn't done their job properly then...

You really need to be speaking to Humax Customer support if your continuing to have problems.
    Tel: 0844 669 8800
    Email: uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

| Mon 4 Nov 2013 12:57:30 #21 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Desmondo - 1 hour ago  » 
    Is that it then?.....there is no solution to the HDMI non connection dilemma ....sad news , someone hasn't done their job properly then...

Have you tried booting with different output resolutions?

| Mon 4 Nov 2013 13:31:33 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Desmondo

Aaaaaagh,,, I've tried everything , every combination of booting orders over and over again...the fact is, I should not need to fart about,,,,it should work, all my other stuff does...get it together Humax....

| Mon 4 Nov 2013 15:20:05 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Desmondo

By the way...I have tried email to humax customer support.....I have had no response....

| Mon 4 Nov 2013 15:24:01 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

Desmondo - 10 minutes ago  » 
    By the way...I have tried email to humax customer support.....I have had no response....

My experience is that they don't answer emails (they are not alone in that, Panasonic UK are the same). Phone them.

| Mon 4 Nov 2013 15:35:06 #25 |
  6. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

Desmondo - 54 minutes ago  » 

I usually always get a response myself from either Louis or John M, here's another email address you could try cs@humaxonline.co.uk or you may find it better just to call them.

| Mon 4 Nov 2013 16:22:59 #26 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Desmondo

So the question is this, am I the only poor person with a non connection issue with this box......I don't think so...what are humax doing about this, a recall, a visit from a technition,replace item,nothing,,,you guess....

| Fri 8 Nov 2013 14:21:33 #27 |
  8. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

Desmondo - 14 minutes ago  » 
    So the question is this, am I the only poor person with a non connection issue with this box......

Currently, if it's as bad as your making it out to be, the yes it does seem that's your the only one. Have you even called them over the phone yet? If so, what did they say?
    Pretty much most others that have complained of a similar issue have resolved the issue by dissabling HDMI-CEC on the TV for that particular HDMI source or making sure the TV is fully booted up before turning on the Humax.
    Humax are aware of the HDMI issue some are having, so I'd imagine there will be further improvements in the next software update.

| Fri 8 Nov 2013 14:42:08 #28 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.