My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Humax 1010s/1Tb did I buy the wrong box?

(22 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lindberg146

Mr REPASSAC

Thank you, It is clear you know well your way around both Humax and the forum pages/procedures etc., however it is quite likely that perhaps i miss something ....the only documents received in the box with the 1010S were a quick guide and and slightly expanded version "Using your freest + box with ............" total 38 pages.

I have briefly trawled the internet in search of the user manual to which you make particular reference to page 75 with no avail ....is this something I must approach HUMAX for ?

| Fri 8 Aug 2014 10:49:00 #21 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

I was referring to the Foxsat user manual.

I should have referred to your comment:
    "Which is a disappointment as I communicated with HUMAX technical directly and asked the express question in respect of FOXSAT capability and advantages of FOXSAT their response was to affirm they did not acknowledge SCR/SCD any capability to be possible"

RE: The HDR-10x0S PVRs. The only comment I have seen was in an answer to a series of questions (on this forum) that Barry posed to Humax when the unit was released. The response in relation to Unicable/scd/scr was it was one of the items they intend to make available in the future.

With so few people interested in it = very low priority (if not dropped).

| Fri 8 Aug 2014 11:52:54 #22 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.