My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

ITVX

(27 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Archersgreen

I don’t know how I can have the incorrect version. I’ve not downloaded anything from the Play Store.I’m using the stock apps that came with it apart from the automatic updates that come through from time to time. My ITV Hub became ITV X without me doing anything. ITV X isn’t working due to the error I posted earlier.

| Sat 19 Nov 2022 19:58:18 #11 |
  2. Mars

Mars

special member

Archersgreen - 15 hours ago  » 
    I don’t know how I can have the incorrect version. I’ve not downloaded anything from the Play Store.I’m using the stock apps that came with it apart from the automatic updates that come through from time to time. My ITV Hub became ITV X without me doing anything. ITV X isn’t working due to the error I posted earlier.

Very odd! You can either wait to see if the ITVX app starts working or install the Freeview version of the ITV Hub app that will hopefully update to a working version of the ITVX app.

| Sun 20 Nov 2022 11:22:09 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Used the Hub tonight and it worked fine.

Entered the code displayed when starting the App and it logged into my ITV account.

| Wed 23 Nov 2022 21:02:55 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

ChemicalRob

There is now an ITVX app available in the play store on the Aura. It runs when I download it, but then gives the error mentioned earlier.

I uninstalled it again.

Just for the recorded it seems buggy keeps freezing the picture (but sort of works) on my android 10 phone which updated automatically.

| Sat 26 Nov 2022 22:55:55 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

ChemicalRob - 12 hours ago  » 
    There is now an ITVX app available in the play store on the Aura. It runs when I download it, but then gives the error mentioned earlier.
    I uninstalled it again.
    Just for the recorded it seems buggy keeps freezing the picture (but sort of works) on my android 10 phone which updated automatically.

My ITV Hub automatically updated to ITV X without any intervention from me. I just happened to notice it had changed the other day, so I started it up, logged in via my account/code and it just worked.

It does seem that people either get a problem Aura like you or a good one like me. I have to say I have got no really complaints about the Aura to be honest and would happily buy another.

| Sun 27 Nov 2022 11:23:04 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mike w

I'm another with the same issue. I still see ITV Hub listed in the Freeview homescreen. So, I d/l'd the ITV-X app from Google Play. It installed OK and runs, but gives me the same message about rights and permissions as mentioned earlier in this thread. Hope this is just some temporary glitch! Any word from Humax (or ITV,or Freeview come to that) on this?

| Thu 8 Dec 2022 10:07:20 #16 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

Mike w - 2 hours ago  » 
    I'm another with the same issue. I still see ITV Hub listed in the Freeview homescreen. So, I d/l'd the ITV-X app from Google Play. It installed OK and runs, but gives me the same message about rights and permissions as mentioned earlier in this thread. Hope this is just some temporary glitch! Any word from Humax (or ITV,or Freeview come to that) on this?

You won’t hear anything from Humax.

| Thu 8 Dec 2022 13:05:25 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mike w

That's a bit discouraging. I mean, I assume Humax still want to sell the Aura in GB? I would have imagined this was something they could quite easily address.

| Thu 8 Dec 2022 13:26:00 #18 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

special member

It's true you won't hear a thing they no longer care about customers once they have your money I'm afraid.

| Thu 8 Dec 2022 14:13:22 #19 |
  10. Mars

Mars

special member

ITV X now working on the Aura!

| Thu 8 Dec 2022 17:28:24 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.