My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

ITVX

(27 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

bobspark

Yes it works on my AURA ,and Firstick but not mt Panasonic TV or HUMAX SAT BOX 1100S

| Thu 8 Dec 2022 17:59:21 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

VitaminD

special member

bobspark - 10 hours ago  » 
    Yes it works on my AURA ,and Firstick but not mt Panasonic TV or HUMAX SAT BOX 1100S

Not all TVs and devices are compatible with ITV X.

I think the only Humax product that can run ITV X is the Aura and your Panasonic TV maybe running software or hardware that is not compatible with ITV X.

Here is a link to an ITV Hub page listing devices that would no longer be compatible with ITV Hub in September,
    so you can bet they won't work with ITV X.
    https://help.itv.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000562353-Which-Connected-TV-devices-are-supported-

Here is a link to a ITV X page with the minimum technical requirements,
    https://support.itv.com/en_us/minimum-technical-requirements-H1bJs0Ffo

| Fri 9 Dec 2022 4:41:25 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

bobspark

Thank you Vit D for info. Given time I will probably work put whats so wonderful about ITV X over ITV hub ?

| Fri 9 Dec 2022 9:01:03 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mike w

Yes, thanks to all. I now have a situation where, although the ITV Hub still shows, when clicked, it is actually ITV X....

I guess that will do!

| Fri 9 Dec 2022 9:25:52 #24 |
  5. davidrew

davidrew

special member

Same here, the APP thumbnail is still ITV Hub on both the Freeview and Android TV pages but as you say it actually loads ITV X.

It was shown as an APP update in the Google Play store so I would have thought part of the update would have changed the thumbnail. I thought it may refresh overnight, but it hasn't, and I'm not aware of anyway to force it.

| Fri 9 Dec 2022 10:19:17 #25 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

7. Mars

Mars

special member

ITVX is now working on my Aura and on my Freesat 4K so I can compare the two apps. On the Freesat app there is a Live TV option in the menu that has the main ITV channels plus some other channels: Morse, Midsomer Murders, Crime, etc. This option is not available on the Aura ITVX app.

| Fri 9 Dec 2022 11:08:48 #27 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.