Kodi Netflix Edition GUI pics

Attachments

1. IMG_4299.jpg (175.3 KB, 3 downloads) 2 years old
    2. IMG_4298.jpg (147.2 KB, 1 downloads) 2 years old
    | Wed 17 Nov 2021 11:52:25 #62 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Is that actually Netflix or an addon that accesses their streams?

| Wed 17 Nov 2021 12:33:20 #63 |
  4. freddyfruitbat

freddyfruitbat

Drewby - 13 hours ago  » 
    It’s back! Netflix is back on my Aura courtesy of Netflix-Kodi-edition-1.01-en.APK

Great news, thanks Drewby!
    Were you able to log in to your Netflix account seamlessly, ie as normal?
    I've installed this too, but my username/password combo didn't work: I got a Kodi error message saying if this happened I should use an Authentication Key instead, with "instructions in the GitHub ReadMe". I think I may have tracked that down online, but if so that all looks a bit beyond my techiness

| Wed 17 Nov 2021 12:36:46 #64 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Drewby

freddyfruitbat - 41 mins ago  » 

Drewby - 13 hours ago  » 
    It’s back! Netflix is back on my Aura courtesy of Netflix-Kodi-edition-1.01-en.APK

Great news, thanks Drewby!
    Were you able to log in to your Netflix account seamlessly, ie as normal?
    I've installed this too, but my username/password combo didn't work: I got a Kodi error message saying if this happened I should use an Authentication Key instead, with "instructions in the GitHub ReadMe". I think I may have tracked that down online, but if so that all looks a bit beyond my techiness

@FreddyFruitBat Yes, I logged into my paid for Netflix account with my username and password (left left left click, right right right right left click). I didn't use the Authentication Key method.

@SSthing - It's a Kodi build with the Netlix addon installed and enabled. I logged in with my paid for Netflix account and it showed our family profiles and watch lists. It's not as pretty in some ways but the text version means you can skip around quicker.

It's not ideal and I resent having to use old "pirate" skills to watch paid for content but I still don't think there's a "do everything" box on the market

| Wed 17 Nov 2021 13:24:08 #65 |
  6. freddyfruitbat

freddyfruitbat

@Drewby curious to know whether Kodi still works for you with Netflix? I did get it working OK myself; lasted a week or so but then just generated an error message; I assumed the "powers that be" have cottoned on and blocked it too. I've given up now and blew £13 on Black Friday on a Roku stick, just for Netflix...

Is anybody on this forum currently watching Netflix (or indeed, Apple TV) successfully on their Aura?

| Tue 11 Jan 2022 17:03:36 #66 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Drewby

My Kodi install is on 1.8 from the XDA thread and still working. It’s not really been a problem for us because we’ve not been watching anything on Netflix. I should cancel it and that would sort my issues.

| Wed 12 Jan 2022 0:00:14 #67 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.