My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Netflix software full rollout For HDR

(34 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bargain Dave

My Freesat box can connect to all demand services except Netflix, I am connected to the Internet using a Ethernet cable to my router. I have tried about 10 to 15 times and always get code ui-113 unable to conect to netflix. I have a Apple TV and Youview box's connected the Internet in same way and they both able to connect Netflix perfectly

| Wed 16 Dec 2015 10:11:16 #11 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Bargin Dave -,
    Here is a link to Netflix's help on this error:
    https://help.netflix.com/en/node/14423

Should you not be able to resolve I suggest you contact them.

| Wed 16 Dec 2015 13:16:13 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

I logged in last night and Netflix worked without any issue whatsoever - usual good Netflix PQ to.

| Wed 16 Dec 2015 23:57:33 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Gaz1961

Sorry for hijacking Bargain Dave's thread but I am also getting the same error UI-113 when trying to connect to Netflix.
    I can connect to the other apps such as youtube without issue.
    I've tried powering off my 1010S and also my router but it's made no difference. When trying the Netflix comms check all steps pass ok!
    Any ideas please?

| Thu 17 Dec 2015 8:07:23 #14 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

UI -113 error...

You could try a factory reset - If that does not work then contact Humax Support for advice

| Thu 17 Dec 2015 12:04:02 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Gaz1961

Thanks Barry. I think i'll go down the Humax support path rather than try a factory reset just before Christmas just in case that screws the box up.

| Thu 17 Dec 2015 12:57:26 #16 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

I think they will probably suggest the same, however please update us if they suggest something else.

| Thu 17 Dec 2015 13:08:32 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

harts5000

Just to add. I'm having the same issues when trying to access Netflix. All other apps, such as the iplayer and YouTube work fine. I've tried factory reset and network reset, and have turned everything off and on countless times.

I have the same error code, which suggests a network issue on the Netflix help site. But, being reasonably competent with tech, I do not believe I have any network issues.

I can stream Netflix through my PC perfectly, but not through the Humax HDR-1000S box.

Very frustrating and I wish I could find a fix.

| Thu 17 Dec 2015 18:54:16 #18 |
  9. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

harts5000 - 1 minute ago  » 
    Just to add. I'm having the same issues when trying to access Netflix. All other apps, such as the iplayer and YouTube work fine. I've tried factory reset and network reset, and have turned everything off and on countless times.
    I have the same error code, which suggests a network issue on the Netflix help site. But, being reasonably competent with tech, I do not believe I have any network issues.
    I can stream Netflix through my PC perfectly, but not through the Humax HDR-1000S box.

I suggest you contact Netflix if their standard help pages (see #12) do not yield results..

| Thu 17 Dec 2015 18:57:49 #19 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

harts5000

REPASSAC - 14 minutes ago  » 

harts5000 - 1 minute ago  » 

I suggest you contact Netflix if their standard help pages (see #12) do not yield results..

Thank you. I have spoken to Netflix who suggested various fixes (turn off and on again) and suggested it was a network issue. I have also contacted Humax support, who also said it could be a network issue.

It's just that there is no problem with my network - all devices are connecting. The Humax box is listed as connected in my BT hub settings. It's only the Netflix app which seems to be experiencing issues.

I have two things left to try. Connect with a cable (I'm currently using wifi), and to check BT parental control settings.

If anyone has similar issues and does find a fix do please report.

Thanks again

| Thu 17 Dec 2015 19:20:08 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.