My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

New - FVP 5000T

(389 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lefteris

OK - thanks for that info, but part of the problem is that I have 20 old schedules showing up on MYSchedule on the web-site, but one was not a series, the rest were series, but the offending date is not always on the schedule list on the FVP-5000T itself, and those that are, and are ongoing series, only allow deletion of the recording or cancel the whole schedule - obviously not what is required. Furthermore, the delete box on the web-site only remains available until the schedule is transferred to the Humax box - so old ones cannot be deleted from the web-site. It is also somewhat random as to which items remain frozen on the web-site and which disappear after recording. Please note also I was saying that current schedules on the FVP-5000T apart from the one I tested as above, are not showing in MYSchedule on the web-site. Something's got to be seriously wrong there - Any ideas ?

| Mon 5 Nov 2018 14:57:23 #381 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Lefteris - 8 minutes ago  » 
    OK - thanks for that info, but part of the problem is that I have 20 old schedules showing up on MYSchedule on the web-site, but one was not a series, the rest were series, but the offending date is not always on the schedule list on the FVP-5000T itself, and those that are, and are ongoing series, only allow deletion of the recording or cancel the whole schedule - obviously not what is required. Furthermore, the delete box on the web-site only remains available until the schedule is transferred to the Humax box - so old ones cannot be deleted from the web-site. It is also somewhat random as to which items remain frozen on the web-site and which disappear after recording. Please note also I was saying that current schedules on the FVP-5000T apart from the one I tested as above, are not showing in MYSchedule on the web-site. Something's got to be seriously wrong there - Any ideas ?

Does this help ?

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/remote-recording

| Mon 5 Nov 2018 15:06:03 #382 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lefteris

Hi Graham - No I'm afraid not - I have previously read that, and the settings on the PVR are all correct and initially it was leaving some random items uncleared (ie July/Aug). Has something in the August update upset it ? I was away on holiday Sept/Oct and used the Remote Recording via MyHumax.net and then it was OK except some schedules did not disappear from the MySchedule Listing (no identifiable connections).
    Now it's as I stated above - it's not working properly - the MyHumax Schedule is not including all current schedules & I can't clear the ones that are still on there that no longer apply.
    I'm getting quite frustrated with the unreliability of this Remote Recording software, but that's the main reason I got the FVP-5000T.

| Mon 5 Nov 2018 17:49:52 #383 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Scoober

I am a new owner of a FVP-5000T. Can anybody tell me how to advance through the EPG a day at a time. On my Foxsat boxes this is done by pressing the fast forward button but doing this on the FVP-5000T just advances a single page (a couple of hours) at a time and it takes ages to get to get to a week in the future.

| Thu 8 Nov 2018 19:39:33 #384 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

If you press the "+" button on the right hand side of the remote while in the EPG you can then select any date in the available range.

I believe there is another method involving holding down one of the right pointing buttons, but I am not certain and cannot check right now.

| Thu 8 Nov 2018 19:47:45 #385 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Scoober - 8 minutes ago  » 
    Can anybody tell me how to advance through the EPG a day at a time.

Whilst in the Guide, press the "+" button, select "Jump to date" and then choose the day you want. A bit clunky but gets the job done.

| Thu 8 Nov 2018 19:50:19 #386 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Scoober

OK, thanks. As you say a bit clunky but better than a hundred button presses.

| Thu 8 Nov 2018 20:19:02 #387 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

I have now checked and you can bypass part of the “+” procedure by holding down the right hand arrow button on the ring. It takes you straight to the date selection bypassing "Jump to Date".

| Thu 8 Nov 2018 23:14:50 #388 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

JimF

And long press of the left arrow shows the precedig 8 days

| Sat 17 Nov 2018 13:17:34 #389 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.