My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

No live TV. Restart fixes it.

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Kenneedshelp

My Humax Aura is all up to date but every now and again live TV is not working, just a blank screen. All other functionality is fine. Recordings Apps and even the guide work ok.
    I choose apps/settings/device preferences/about/restart and the box reboots and live TV is back.
    Is this a known fault?

| Tue 23 Nov 2021 22:26:47 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

I don't know about the Aura, but my 5000T does that occasionally and going back to standby and on again sorts it.

| Tue 23 Nov 2021 22:53:39 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Kenneedshelp

Thanks for the quick reply. I will try that next time it happens and post results here. Much easier than a reboot if it works. Other than this problem, the box is really far better than I expected.

| Tue 23 Nov 2021 23:43:03 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Kenneedshelp - 12 hours ago  » 
    My Humax Aura is all up to date but every now and again live TV is not working, just a blank screen. All other functionality is fine. Recordings Apps and even the guide work ok.
    Is this a known fault?

I think it is a known issue. I am relatively new to the Aura and have seen it once. When it happened I watched something via iPlayer and when that finished Live TV was working again. It is the sort of glitch that I hope Humax will fix in due course.

| Wed 24 Nov 2021 10:44:37 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Kenneedshelp

Thanks for your input Martin. I was considering sending the box back as faulty but it is such a great machine in every way that I will now keep it and hope for an update to solve this minor problem.

| Wed 24 Nov 2021 22:09:58 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.