My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

No signal- need help not tech savy

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mailmom

Help please. While I was out today my Son thought he would take the hdmi cable out to check something on his computer. It has now been returned but I can’t get the Freesat box to work. Just get no signal message on tv. Tried changing the source on the tv between ext1 and ext2 but nothing is working. I am sure it’s just a matter of finding the right settings but nothing I try is working. Can anyone offer any suggestions. Thanks

| Wed 8 Nov 2017 23:09:49 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Mailmom - 7 minutes ago  » 
    While I was out today my Son thought he would take the hdmi cable out to check something on his computer. It has now been returned but I can’t get the Freesat box to work. Just get no signal message on tv. Tried changing the source on the tv between ext1 and ext2 but nothing is working.

It might help if you tell us the make and model of the TV.

| Wed 8 Nov 2017 23:18:25 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mailmom

See told you not very clever. Samsung. LE40M86BDX/XEU. Thanks

| Wed 8 Nov 2017 23:21:56 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Mailmom - 1 hour ago  » 
    Help please. While I was out today my Son thought he would take the hdmi cable out to check something on his computer. It has now been returned but I can’t get the Freesat box to work. Just get no signal message on tv. Tried changing the source on the tv between ext1 and ext2 but nothing is working. I am sure it’s just a matter of finding the right settings but nothing I try is working. Can anyone offer any suggestions. Thanks

EXT1 and EXT2 would normally refer to AV (analogue inputs). The digital inputs you need would usually refer to HDM1, HDMI2 etc. Basically whichever HDMI socket the box is connected to.

| Thu 9 Nov 2017 0:22:10 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.